- "It's just putting your CV online."
- "It's only for people who are job hunting."
- "I don't see how it can help me with the type of business that I run."
- "I've never created an account and I have no idea how to do it."
- "I've created an account - but what do I do now?"
- "Won't people just steal all my best contacts?"
I'm planning to answer all those concerns (and more) when I present at the next Women In Business event being run by the Burton & District Chamber of Commerce on Thursday October 23, 2014, at the Burton Albion Football Club.
LinkedIn has helped me to grow my business over the last four years and I'm looking forward to sharing all its exciting possibilities with other women in business.
Find out more details and book your place here