Thanks to the Women In Business partners: Burton and District Chamber of Commerce; Smith Partnership; FCM Associates and Hoar Cross Hall for the invitation to speak.
So, I thought I'd share with you the tips that proved the most popular with the delegates at the Pirelli Stadium.
1. Customise your LinkedIn home page
You can choose what appears on your home page when you first log on to LinkedIn.
It can be a busy page when you are seeing notifications from all your connections and groups and the companies and influencers that you follow.
You can turn off some of that noise by selecting 'Customize' (US spelling!) from the dropdown under 'Updates' on your Home Page
2. How to remove a LinkedIn connection
3. How to personalise an invitation to connect on LinkedIn
4. Catching up on news, ideas and inspirational articles via Pulse.
5. Make the news yourself
- If you want to know more about the power of LinkedIn to grow your business, or you want some help in strengthening your personal profile on LinkedIn, please get in touch.