I am running a three-hour LinkedIn workshop at Advantage House, in Lichfield, from 10am to 1pm on Friday September 8.
This course will show you how LinkedIn can help you raise your profile, build and cement productive relationships with buyers and suppliers and generate new business leads.
Only 12 places are available so that everyone gets some individual attention to help them with their LinkedIn profile.
You will bring along your laptop and I'll take you through the recent changes to the desktop version of the world's biggest business-to-business networking platform.
This course is for you if:
- You have created a LinkedIn account but aren't sure what to do next to get value from it.
- You have dabbled with LinkedIn but have got frustrated with requests to connect from people you don't know and numerous email notifications and sales messages.
- Face-to-face networking has helped you make useful connections and get referrals and you want to build on that work online in a structured and strategic way.
- You'd like to have an online business profile that works hard for you 24/7 to help you achieve the goals you have for your business.
- You don't have time to explore and understand recent changes to search, messaging, groups, company pages, recommendations and content publication on LinkedIn - I'll cover all these areas.
By the end of the session you will know how to:
- Build a personal profile that gets you found online for the skills you have and the work you do.
- Manage 'privacy and settings' to eliminate unwanted notifications and requests.
- Develop a strategy that's relevant to your business and how you want it to grow.
- Understand the types of content that you can create and share on LinkedIn to support your business objectives.
- Create targets for your LinkedIn activity and measure your impact and progress.
The cost will be £37 per person, which will include course materials to take away, tea, coffee and light refreshments. To book a place contact email@example.com and you will be emailed an invoice. Payment in full will secure your place on the course.
Advantage House is on Stowe Street, Lichfield. It is easy to access from the A38 between Derby and Birmingham. For Sat Navs you need to use the post code WS13 6DT to find Advantage House, but there is no parking available on site. Local long stay car parks offer good value and a map of where to find them is available here on the Lichfield City Council website