I am running a three-hour LinkedIn workshop at Advantage House, in Lichfield, from 10am to 1pm on Friday September 8.
This course will show you how LinkedIn can help you raise your profile, build and cement productive relationships with buyers and suppliers and generate new business leads.
- You have created a LinkedIn account but aren't sure what to do next to get value from it.
- You have dabbled with LinkedIn but have got frustrated with requests to connect from people you don't know and numerous email notifications and sales messages.
- Face-to-face networking has helped you make useful connections and get referrals and you want to build on that work online in a structured and strategic way.
- You'd like to have an online business profile that works hard for you 24/7 to help you achieve the goals you have for your business.
- You don't have time to explore and understand recent changes to search, messaging, groups, company pages, recommendations and content publication on LinkedIn - I'll cover all these areas.
- Build a personal profile that gets you found online for the skills you have and the work you do.
- Manage 'privacy and settings' to eliminate unwanted notifications and requests.
- Develop a strategy that's relevant to your business and how you want it to grow.
- Understand the types of content that you can create and share on LinkedIn to support your business objectives.
- Create targets for your LinkedIn activity and measure your impact and progress.