I have two, three-hour interactive workshops coming up in Staffordshire where you can learn what's new and how to use LinkedIn to:
- Reach out to new connections and build productive relationships
- Stay front of mind with your past and current clients and secure valuable repeat business
- Forge new collaborations
- Raise your personal and business profile as a thought leader in your sector
- Find opportunities - and allow opportunities to find you
* Build a personal profile that gets you found on Google as well as on LinkedIn for the skills you have and the work you do
* Manage 'privacy and settings' to give you more control over who can contact you and how
* Develop a strategy that's relevant to your business or organisation and how you want it to grow
* Understand the types of content that you can create and share on LinkedIn to support your business objectives
* Create targets for your LinkedIn activity and measure your impact and progress
Here's some comments from people who attended my last LinkedIn workshop in September:
"There is such a lot I didn't know about LinkedIn, and I wasn't even aware about some of the functions available. I now have some actions to get on with to improve mine and our company's profile."
"Really helpful! Great Course! Top tips!"
"This workshop has been really good. Enjoyable, informative and so well-presented that there was no stress involved in following instructions."
"The workshop was so useful; it was jampacked but managed to cover everything from the essentials to some of the more detailed things."
"Great handouts to form a marketing plan - exactly what I needed. Very productive morning."The cost to attend is just £37 per person, including tea, coffee and danish pastries on arrival and handouts to take away.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to book, and I will send you an invoice by return. Payment in full secures your place.
Due to demand for a January date, I will be running the same course at the same venue on Friday January 19 from 10am to 1pm. You can also book your place on this course now to be sure of kick starting your new year armed with the knowledge and skills to make LinkedIn part of your 2018 success story.